Friday, February 4, 2011

Sushi at the waterfront

If you like Sushi, Wellington is a good place to be. Well, I have only tried some Sushi restaurants or take away here so I can't speak for the rest of the city's shops. It is really good and very fresh. The sushi tastes like they prepared it just for you and hasn't been sitting around for hours. Plus, the take away are fast ... So perfect for a nice day to stroll along the waterfront ....

I don't know why I feel the need to admit this but, since moving to Wellington three months ago, I've been eating sushi almost twice a week at least!. Never been disappointed...

1 comment:

  1. Weil Du weißt, dass ich es lesen werde und vor Neid platze ;-(
    Das Feeling kenne ich überdimensionaler Gaumengenuß, wenn man die abgespeckte Deutschlandvariante kennt. Und dann noch bei Sonne und Meer. Great!

    ReplyDelete